February is here and Valentine’s Day is around the corner. I take special days very seriously and I love planning surprises.
Reality is that some of us don’t usually think of Valentine’s Day gifts for HIM until last minute. For this reason, I just wanted to share some gift ideas. Any of these would be very sweet, if your partner in crime, like mine never expects anything.
- Does he likes music? Buy him the new Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones – OMG they block external noise like anything I had before, and has up to 22 hours battery life.
- A good shaving kit makes all the difference. Check this one from Gentleman Jon with excellent reviews.
- Is he a movie junkie? This bundle includes a Fire TV Stick and an all- new Echo Dot He can choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, YouTube, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access, and others.
- If he works carrying a laptop everywhere. This SwissGear backpack will keep him organized. We love this brand.
- Grab him some skincare products. This Elemis Daily Moisture Lotion is great for all skin types or this Clavin Klein Moisturizer that smells amazing but manly…
- An engraved gift is always very personal and romantic. likes this Pocket Watch.
- A good book if he is a reader or a Kindle tablet.
- Book a romantic trip for two. Doesn’t have to break your bank account! Find a near place where you can drive and disconnect for a weekend. Use AIRBNB you will be surprise with all the amazing options that are available now. From luxe condos to a cabin with hot jacuzzi in the middle of nowhere.
- If he loves photography a good camera like this Nikon with all the basic accessories will make you win heaven!
- A nice affordable watch. I personally love Tommy Hilfiger watches, they have a style for every men.
Other gifts I can think of are:
- Tickets for either you and him or him and a buddy, to see his favorite sport team playing.
- Continuing with sports, you can buy him a collectible t-shirt from his favorite team.
- Tickets to go to a concert of a band/artist that you know will be performing soon close to your city or tickets to his favorite stand-up comedy performer.
- Check his wallet! They are not like us that can have 3,4 or 5 bags. They only carry one and for years, so probably is time for a change.
- Cook him his favorite dinner! Plan a romantic dinner just for the two of you. With candles, nice plates, good wine, and good music.
- If he is into video games, do some research about next releases or what he doesn’t have yet. Ask his friends what he would like to play.
Last but not least a Gift Card is the best solution when you have no idea but still is a great present because he will buy whatever makes him happy. Amazon Gift Cards starts at USD 25.00
Click on the banner to see all options!
Hope all these ideas were helpful. Happy V day all!